Most successful people didn't get there on their own. The more I read, the more I learn about the power of being accountable to a group. The same is true for poker - having a group of like-minded and dedicated individuals who you have to answer to for your mistakes and share your success with has major upside to becoming a better poker player.
I want to run a test of some of the ideas I've been thinking about in August. It will run from July 30th to August 27th (so four weeks). During that time:
* You will need to play at least 5,000 hands per week at a specific limit (100NL or below) of 6-max or FR NLHE.
* You will share selected hands from your database and need to post your results.
* You will participate in forum discussions.
* You will sweat and be sweated by other participants.
If you can do all of those things during that time period (July 30th - August 27th) and want to apply, please send me a PM on CardRunners or TwoPlusTwo with the following:
* A graph of your results for 2012.
* Detail results by stakes includes your VPIP/PFR/3-bet/Fold to 3-bet, etc.
* A graph of your last 2 months of play.
* What country you're from.
* What site you play on.
* What forum/site do you spend the most of your time posting on (CardRunners, TwoPlusTwo, PokerStrategy, Reddit, etc).
* Your poker goals.
* Anything else for me to consider when reviewing your application.